· Slash Report – 23 Oct 2011
Click to stream or right-click, “save as” to download.
Manga recs for this episode:
- Read Bukiyou na Silent here. (NC-17)
- Read Haru wo Daite Ita online here or here. (Exuberantly NC-17; attempted non-con later in the series.)
- Buy Wild Rock here.
- To purchase FAKE, go herea>, to buy Eerie Queerie, click this, pick up Antique Bakery here.
- mklutz’s manga-ka of choice is Naono Bohra.
- To check out manga-ka Toko Kawai, click here. Specific titles of Toko Kawai: Cut (dark but satisfying); Cafe Latte Rhapsody (super sweet);In the Walnut (amazingly classy)
- Check out Tyrant Falls in Love here and Little Butterfly (by same mangaka as Tyrant and Bukiyou na Silent, super sweet) here.
- Approach Maiden Rose with caution here.
- For those ready to try Japanese Drama CDs, here’s the SUPER BEST OMG English-language sharing forum and community for BL drama CDs.
- And! Last but definitely note least: to look into these Tokyo Demons shenanigans, click here.
Come one, come all (no, seriously), /reporters! After several geologic eras of my incubating whatever disease killed Gwyneth Paltrow in Contagion, we’re finally back to Sunday evening posting! This week mklutz and I are joined by Lianne Sentar of Sleep Is For The Weak [Here’s a link to her LJ, and her other works too] to talk about yaoi, boys love, some of its history, some of its many questionable and delightful facets, to give the curious or the nostalgic recommendations, and then we spend some time advocating mklutz’s future career in audio porn.
(Fair warning to listeners, as a natural result of the subject matter, we talk quite a bit about dubious consent and nonconsensual sex.)