· Slash Report – 204 Author Talk with Cobweb Diamond (Gav)
Click to stream or right-click, “save as” to download.
- The Important Bit by Solshine [BBCSherlock, Sherlock/John]
- In Our Line of Work by Linckia_blue (formerly known as Enjambment) [Inception, Arthur/Eames]
- A Little Foolishness, and a Lot of Curiosity by Eleveninches [Inception, Arthur/Eames]
- The Big Gay Episode by Mithrigil [Horrible Histories]
- You’ll Be So Pristine by Cobweb Diamond [Inception, Arthur/Eames]
- Life in Virtual Reality by Cobweb Diamond [Inception, Arthur/Eames]
- Father Trap by Trillsabellis [Sherlock, Sherlock/John]
- The Regent’s Park Regulars by Basingstoke [Sherlock, Sherlock/John sort of]
This week we trick the wild Cobweb_Diamond aka Gav with sparkly gold flats and large quantities of booze and stuff her into our /report carpeted van to interrogate her about fandom. We talk about writing WIPs, the best method of being creative while drunk and coming home from parties, the sound of Scotland crying, and spend a lot of time being puzzled about The Last Airbender and fashion.
Heads up, listeners, a warning about this week: there is some high pitched audio interference science, magic, and threats all failed to remove during the first 15 minutes of the episode. It’s intermittent, but listen with caution, or fast-forward to the 16 minute mark and spare yourself the grief entirely.