403 Hobbit 2 with Leupagus and Jay
Click to stream or right-click, “save as” to download.
Get on your ponies, losers, we’re going to Erebor. Again. Some more. This week, Pru, Leupagus and Jay talk Hobbit 2: The Desolation of Smaug. In reality, that means we talk about dwarves, dwarves, dwarves, Sherlock Smaug, Pru undoubtedly earns herself some inevitable hatemail by talking about her dislike for “boy fiction,” we chat forest elves, and have a lot of feelings about Lake Town. Which is a town made of wood. Sitting at the foot of a mountain that houses a FIRE BREATHING DRAGON. Hold onto your arkenstones and testicles and let’s get this show on the road.
Fic recs for this week:
- Greetings from Hobbiton by screamlet [Hobbit, Bilbo/Bofur]
- An Eye for Quality by linelen [Hobbit, Bilbo/Thorin]
- Over Hill and Under Skirts (Out of the Frying Pan and Into Her Knickers) by littleblackdog [Hobbit, Bilbo/Thorin]
- A Minor MIsunderstanding by jezebel_rising [Hobbit, Bilbo/Thorin]
- One Weird Old Trick to Undermine the Patriarchyby Michelle Nijhuis [Hobbit meta]
- In Which Bilbo Sends Thorin the Most Hobbity of Gifts (and Thorin isn’t sure if he’s thankful) by ladygray00 [Hobbit, Dwalin/Thorin, omc/omc]
- Blacksmith by pherede [Hobbit, Thorin/OFC]
- The Road Delivered Us Home by keeleywolf [Hobbit, Bilbo/Thorin]